Greenville County’s future depends on its children. By donating to support the work of Public Education Partners, you’re investing in the future of our community’s youngest citizens. From corporate sponsorships to individual gifts, every dollar directly impacts our mission to engage students, empower teachers and strengthen our education system. Together, we can work for effective change and create a brighter tomorrow for our children.
Support the future of education with a partner-level gift:
- Invitation to PEP Ambassadors, PEP's coalition of longstanding supporters
- Complimentary tickets to PEP's Partner of the Year annual meeting
- Invitation to attend Eye on Education roundtables
- Recognition as a Host at An Extracurricular Evening
- 2 tickets for An Extracurricular Evening, PEP's annual donor celebration
A stronger public education system isn’t just good for our children, our teachers, and our community – it’s also good for business. That’s because inspired students and teachers build stronger schools. In turn, stronger schools create engaged and empowered citizens who give back to their communities and contribute to a healthier economy, all of which impact businesses for the good.
By supporting Public Education Partners as a corporate sponsor, you’re not just paying for a program. You’re directly impacting our ability to inspire Greenville County’s kids, better prepare teachers and advocate for a stronger education system – which, in turn, enriches our entire community.
Donate now or contact us to learn more information:
- Opportunity to provide company statement of support on PEP’s website or in our annual newsletter
- Public recognition and appreciation at PEP’s Partner of the Year annual meeting
- Prominent company logo on PEP’s website, including a link to your page
- Special social media recognition of your company’s investment and support for public education and/or involvement in a particular PEP program
- Company logo recognition on PEP’s website
- Invitation to attend Eye on Education Roundtable with Greenville County Schools
- Annual company spotlight in PEP’s e-newsletter
- Company name printed on PEP’s Partner of the Year materials
- Employee engagement project (e.g. Make Summer Count, GATE Teacher Welcome Event, etc.)
- A table (8 tickets) at PEP’s Partner of the Year annual meeting
- Company recognition in PEP’s annual printed newsletter
- Company recognition in PEP's annual printed newsletter