Public Education Partners leads our community in acting collectively to support, strengthen and advance public education and student achievement in Greenville County Schools.
Our mission is based on five foundational beliefs:
- Public education is fundamental to a democratic, civil and prosperous society.
- Public schools are critical institutions for breaking the cycle of poverty and redressing social inequities.
- Public education is a critical lever for community prosperity and vitality.
- Education reform must be systematic and engage multiple stakeholders to be effective.
- Public engagement, community support and adequate resources are essential to the success of public education.
A Greenville County that shines as a model for how collective community engagement yields opportunity and success for all students in public education.
- Elevating Teachers – Invest in creating conditions that position Greenville as an ideal destination for teachers.
- Empowering Advocates – Leverage an advocacy point of view that supports our mission.
- Engaging Communities – Shift our capacity model to support work at a systemic level.
For more detailed information regarding PEP’s strategic intentions, click here.